Monday, November 14, 2011

Ansley's 1st Gymnastics Class!

Considering the winters are pretty rough up here, I have been worried that Ansley is going to go crazy being inside so much so I started looking into things to do and I came across gymnastics class. Last Friday was her 1st class. (We missed the very 1st class because we were home in TN.) I was kinda nervous because Ansley can be a little clingy to me, but I was willing to at least try it. I found her a little leotard while I was back at home in TN from 'The Adorable Child' which is a consignment store and I could not wait to see her in it!!!
She loved it!
checking herself out in the mirror before class
This is the only 'full body' pic I could get
cause she was being a stinker and didn't want me to take her pic

So we walked into the gym and there were already 2 other mom's and kids there. I noticed that the moms also had their shoes off so I asked them, why? Keep in mind that this is not only Ansley's first class, but mine as well! The other moms told me that we do the class as well to help out with the instructors. Hmmm....I didn't realize that I was taking gymnastics class too!! :) Anyways, me and Ansley rocked the class! :) She got to do 'flips' or forward rolls, walk on the balance beams, and play on the mats! Ansley did great and absolutely LOVED the class!!

I don't have to many pics cause I was right there helping her, but here are some....
After the class she got a star stamp and she was really proud of her stamp....
she wouldn't even hold her hand still to show me...
She was one tired little girl on our way home!

 
Can't wait for class this week!

1 comment:

  1. omg'sh!! these photos are so good! like a little princess in a fairy tale!!

    ReplyDelete