Monday, October 10, 2011

Finally Fall

This past week has been ABSOLUTELY beautiful here! It has been in the 80's and sunny! Makes it hard to believe it is October, but I'm sure it is just the calm before the (snow)storm! :) The leaves are so pretty, but are falling fast. It doesn't help that we have had 20-30mph sustained winds a couple of days ago. I can handle the wind when it is blowing warm air, but I can't imagine cold!!! All the house are decorated for fall/Halloween. There is even a house with a sign that says, "Happy Fall Y'all" which I think is ironic, but I love it!

This past weekend, while I was at work, Lance and Ansley had some fun playing outside in the leaves...


Ansley seems to be doing a lot better when I leave her at either Wee Pals or with Megan or Allison. She has actually stopped crying before I even got out the door a couple of times. This is a big step for both of us because it breaks my heart to leave her squalling "no mommy!" so this is a nice change!
Recently Megan took some pics of Ansley and Aria playing...they get along so good!
Tickle-Tickle!!!
apparently they love playing under this

Ansley has been having a blast at swim lessons!!!
Almost everyday, when it is pretty, we wait outside on the steps for daddy to get home...
Sometimes he is a little late...we get bored

One Daddy gets home they have a routine....I'm  not sure who has more fun


Continue to pray for us and our adventure!
Only 19 more days til we come home!!!!
We love and miss you guys!





No comments:

Post a Comment