Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ansley's Play Date

We finished off our fun filled weekend with Ansley’s first MN play date! The last time we went to the water park we meet a nice couple with a daughter just a little bit older than Ansley. We just made some small talk about our girls and then we left and didn’t think much about it. It turns out the nice couple we meet she works for Federated as well which is how we got the invite for a play date! On Sunday afternoon we meet Lisa, James, and their daughter Anna who is 18months along with another couple Elizabeth, Brock and Greta who is 16months at the water park to play. After playing in the water for a couple of hours we went to James and Lisa’s for a BBQ. The girls got a long great!!! We sat outside and watched them play, which was fun because at times the girls would all be playing together and then other times they would all be playing separately. Ansley really hasn’t been around other kids her age, so it was fun to see her interacting with them!
Greta, Ansley, Anna
Ansley LOVED this play structure...she loved the 'side'


Monday I went into St. Paul to Bethal Care Center, which is a sister facility to the nursing home I will be working at, to follow the Respiratory Therapist there to see a little of what I'll be doing. Tuesday I had an on site orientation for Owatonna Hospital. Then on Thursday I had my orientation for the nursing home. I know, I feel like all I have done is orientations! :)  Lance had 3 test this week with a final on Friday. He did great on all his test and he PASSED his final!!! Whoo-hoo!!!
Just a couple pics of miss ansley....



Only 14 days till our visit home! Continue to pray for us and our adventure!
We love and miss you guys!





No comments:

Post a Comment